Friday, July 3, 2009

Ultimate Gay Erotica 2009

I am so excited. I just received my contributor copies for Ultimate Gay Erotica 2009 today. My story, Revenge Visits Vegas is published by Alyson in Ultimate Gay Erotica 2009 edited by Jesse Grant.

It includes some great writers. My writing friend, Gavin Atlas is also in this collection. Some authors I've met via the internet are also included, such as Shane Allison, Neil Plakcy, R. Kramer Bussel, and Rob Rosen.

I've published in two of the Ultimate Gay Erotica anthologies. The other one is UGE 2008.

I found it at my local GLBT bookstore, Out Word Bound, so check with your local queer bookstore before buying online. I prefer supporting my local bookstore because I remember how lost I was during the lapse when Dreams and Swords closed and Out Word Bound opened.

Let me know what you think of my story. :-D

Smuttily yours,
Fred

No comments: